Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's almost time!

For our big reveal that is. Our November kit "Happy Trails" will be on sale Saturday morning! I will also be sending out another newsletter to give you all a better look at the full kit. It is overflowing with fun stuff! Here is another sneak peek from my gallery.
This is more than a sneak peek of the card I made for the gallery. It's more like a full look! I love that little die cut bird and the Fancy Pants green pom pom trim looked like a branch with green leaves on it. So cute...so simple! And who doesn't love sending or receiving a handmade card?

And finally...a few pictures I took of the kids before school. They got to wear their costumes for their fall party! I helped in their classrooms and they had a great time. They were so proud of their artist costumes...and Tanner even let me give him a mustache! They are even more excited about pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating tomorrow!


Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

The little artists are ADORABLE!

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
the grandkid artists are so so cute!
they are looking very talented and a
little french! you did well!
i love the little bird card... looking forward to seeing the whole
gallery to go live soon and very soon.
love,
nAnnAlYnn

Penny B. said...

Love the costumes!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates