Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time flies!

Where did the week go? I can't believe that it's nearly the weekend!? I am getting busy with Chloe's birthday bash plans and also trying to find them the perfect costumes for Halloween. Tanner wants to be a lizard...enough said. Have you ever seen a cool lizard costume? Me neither! I have been looking online a little bit tonight, but mostly felt like I was wasting my time. I thought it would be perfect if they were Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, since that's one of their all-time favorite movies. But Tanner was jealous of Chloe getting wings! I can't win. I am a big fan of Old Navy's costumes, but they were completely picked over online. I always think the Pottery Barn costumes are darling. So I checked their website and got a little excited because they were 40% off. Unfortunately they were still $50-60.00! I just can't justify spending that much on something they wear for 5 minutes. I may have to end up getting crafty and just making them.


I also want to ask you all to keep Amanda Smith (our very own design team member) in your prayers. She is 30 weeks pregnant and in the hospital on bed rest. The doctors are really keeping an eye on her and the baby, but if they don't see some improvement they are going to deliver the baby tomorrow. She has already been through this with her first little boy who was also a preemie, so I am praying for peace in their hearts and minds tonight. I know that she and the baby are in good hands, but it's never easy to deal with something that is just so unexplainable! Mandy and I have been through a lot together, and she has been a true friend to me for so many years. (I wish I could be there with you Mandy!) You are amazing!

This is one of the most recent pictures I have of the two of us...with Jenni Bowlin at CHAW. (Note to self: take the time to take pictures of and with your friends!!)

1 comments:

Holly said...

I will let you know if I happen to see any great costumes. I am not really into this all this time around. LIZARDS hmmm.......I am so happy to hear that Amanda has another day.....

Prayers are working.....

Holly

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates