Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sneak peek!

You have got to be kidding me, the cute-ness factor here is through the roof...I LOvE this kit! Wait until you see everything else that you'll be getting! Oh...my...goodness...you will not be disappointed. This kit has 3 of my most favorite product lines from CHA. Now you see why I would wear them as clothing?? Told ya!

I'm working on the newsletter as we speak. (Or I guess as I write. LOL) So be looking for that in your inbox tomorrow! I'll have layouts to share made with our Oct. kit "Chit Chat" created by our guest designer Nicole Eshelman. Very cute...plus a few more hints of what November has in store!

I also had the priviledge of voting early today! I am feeling sentimental about it. I couldn't help but think of what an awesome country we live in, and what a privilege it is to vote. I think this is such a crucial election! (And in my uneducated opinion...I think it will be close. Even though the media isn't exactly predicting it the same way. But I don't pay too much attention to what "they" say!) So get out there and vote for what you believe in!
Off to make some dinner...and then pour over the scrapbook magazine I just got in the mail! Have a great night!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
this kit paper is GREAT! i love it!
especially the wood look paper....
i can think of lots of cool things
to do with that. all in all this
might be the best kit yet!
thanks for a peek at it.
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates