Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 Years Ago Today...


My sweet Chloe Saige arrived. I had finally got the little girl I had been dreaming of! I used to joke that I would keep having kids until I got a girl...a whole basketball team if I had to (really I would have.) The funny thing was...I was convinced that she was a boy, until the ultrasound tech told me otherwise. I asked her if she was 100% positive, in shock! I was so sure that she was a boy that I had already bought some boy bedding for the nursery. It was a good thing I kept the receipt!! I was completely and obliviously HAPPY! I brought home from the hospital the sweetest, best baby imaginable! (I got 2 of them, Tanner was also such an easy baby...lucky me.) She slept through the night at 6 weeks old. ONLY cried when she was hungry and has brought so much JOY to our little family. Chloe has the best personality and is always up for an adventure. I never experienced the terrible 2's or 3's, she isn't into the drama! She is a great sister and the best daughter I could have imagined. She lets me fix her hair, and paint her toes, and sip pretend tea with her, and dress her up. We are a lot a like, and we really like to giggle together. So happy birthday my darling daughter! You are truly a gift from God, one that I will cherish forever. Your mama loves you!


Happy day to all of you!

4 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
i tried to post a comment...
i'll try once more..
hAppY hAppY biRthdAY chloe chloe.
from the look on your face...it
looks like your birthday was terrific! i hope so! you are very
adorable. we miss you a lot!
love you,
pappA & nAnnAlYnn

Holly said...

Chloe-

What a sweet blessing you are to our family. Seeing your pictures and the words your wonderful mama wrote just made me cry because you are no longer a baby and you are sorely missed by a few people in another state!! Don't grow up too much on me-and come over really soon to play dress up with Halle she is missing you so much...:) We love you Chlo Chlo!!! Happiest of Birthdays to you!!

Jen said...

Chloe,
HAPPY BIRTHday!!!! You look like you had a wonderful day. I hope you enjoyed every minute of it.
Love to you all,
Jen

Daniele said...

Oh, she's so cute!
Happy birthday!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates