Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sneaks...

I am taking just a moment out of the scrapbook studio to post a little peak of one of my layouts. There will be more to come tomorrow! That little yellow bird paper by Sassafras Lass has to be one of my all-time favorites! So sweet.




Some of our designers have posted sneak peeks on their blogs in recent days also...be sure to check them out. Jaime has an awesome mini-album in her gallery this month. Her peeks are darling! And Celeste posted hers a few days ago here. You are in for inspiration overload this month! I love it!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly said...

saw all of the sneaks on all the blogs and I am loving all if it! I cannot wait to receive my kit and play around with the fun stuff we are getting this month! Thanks for the inspiration.....

jaimewarren said...

Love your sneaks Heidi!!!! Can't wait to see your work!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates