Friday, October 10, 2008

Good news!

1) The update from Amanda Smith's hospital room is that they are giving her another day, because the baby looked good this morning in her ultra sound! He is obviously feeling very "at home" in room 1601! I was so happy when I heard the news! Keep praying!

2) It's Friday!

3) I uploaded my "Week in the Life" photos and am going to pick them up in an hour at Walmart. (I cannot remember the last time I had photos printed there?? Several years ago, but I didn't want to wait a week to get them from Scrapbookpictures.com!) Gotta love our modern conveniences! I will let you know if I like the print quality...we shall see.

4) The kids decided what they wanted to be for Halloween today. It is a hilarious story (I think.) I turned on the TV to put on a DVR recorded Curious George for them because I had an important call to make and I hadn't let them watch anything today. It just happened to be on PBS and Bob Ross the painter was on. (I don't know how old that man is but he has been around for-e-v-e-r!) Do you know who I'm talking about? He has crazy hair and speaks in a really soft little voice? My kids are completely into art, and painting, and crayons, and chalk, so this was right up their alley. It was so funny because they were completely engrossed in the painting he was making. They protested that I couldn't put on Curious George because they wanted to see the "artist!" I started explaining to them that the board that he had his paint on was called a palette etc. And they announced "we want to be that for Halloween!" We only got to see the last 15 minutes or so, and immediately they said they wanted to watch it again. (See what the DVR has done to them?) Of course I didn't have it recorded, but I may have to set a timer! But more importantly I think I could actually *make* them artist costumes. Now let's just hope they don't change their minds!

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates