Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Little Bird"

I am happy to announce our latest kit "Little Bird" will be going live on the website in the morning fist thing at 8:00 a.m. CST. Wait until you see all of the inspiration on our gallery! This kit is full of really fun things. A great mix of different manufacturers and could be used for so many different themes. Perfect for all of your summer pictures or fall photos.

I had so much fun with the flocking! Hopefuly you can see how fluffy and dimensional it looks on your projects.
And you know how I LOVE polka dots...enough said!
Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day. Not that many years ago I was a first grade teacher (before having kids) and I was asking my students if they knew why we had the day off of school on Labor Day. One of the little girls had the funniest explanation for our holiday break. She said "Mrs. Stork it's just because it's Labor-aham Lincoln Day." (She meant Abraham Lincoln.) I laughed and laughed. Hope you have a fantastic "labor-aham lincoln" day. See you back here first thing in the morning!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Heidi,

The new kit and gallery are fun and such great colors! I am loving it! I used alot of the September kit and completed my first page for Halle's baby book. (I did stitch on it and loved the white flocking!

Keep up the great work and thanks for your daily inspiration-love you girl...

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
the kit is the best of colors.
enjoyed seeing the gallery ...lots
of great ideas and talent. today i
am making paper flowers for jAke's
reception arch and it's fun to be
working with paint & paper. wish i
had some of your green cardstock
for the leaves.
thanks for keeping me inspired.
love you,
nAnnAlYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates