Friday, August 22, 2008

Another winner!!

The winner of the other Scenic Route prize package is:

Mandi said...
Our garden has been great for our family this year. Our 9 & 4 year old girls were great helpers with planting and tending, while we all enjoyed watching our 1 year old son eating dirt and making messes.I really enjoy your blog, you inspire me!
August 21, 2008 6:43 PM



I can remember so well working in the garden as a kid. Great summer memories. I was always trying to plant flowers in a row to spell a word (like my name) or grow watermelons (in northern Montana) LOL. Neither of those strategies were successful. But it sure was fun!



This is also the OTHER giveaway for 3 lucky gals who left comments, it is a package of journaling spots from Chatterbox. There are 12 in each package! So the winners are...

Dee said...
Yay! another giveaway :) My favorite memories of this summer are all from our cottage - swimming, campfires, tons of storms coming over the lake, lots of and lots of friends and family out. Oh, and seeing all three kids beat their personal best times from last year on their summer swim team.
August 21, 2008 8:45 PM
Randall said...
I'm so sad to see summer come to a close because we loved spending time as a family at the pool. Just playing and enjoying the summer sun!!!!
August 21, 2008 9:01 PM
Lori said...
So fun to have all these giveaways! I'm also looking forward to seeing the sneak of next months kit! Favorite summer memory would have to be seeing my 2 year old in swimming lessons and just hanging out by the pool. It's got to be done when you live in the hot desert!
August 21, 2008 10:23 PM




Email me ladies at heidi@freehandscraps.com with your addresses, and these will be on their way!
And as promised here is a sneak peek of what's in store in our September kit. I am LoVinG these papers! Heidi Swapp, Chatterbox, 7 Gypsies and a vintage book page make this kit so much fun!


And another sneak peek of one of my projects for my gallery. This was my first experience using flocking, and I love the way it turned out and how easy it was to use also.

Mmmmm...I love those little Chatterbox chipboard buttons, the heart is even glittered for you!
Thanks for all of your favorite summer memories that you shared, and don't forget to document those wonderful times in your scrapbooks. Hope you have an inspired weekend!!




1 comments:

Jamie said...

I can already tell that I'm going to love the September kit!!! Can't wait for it! Thanks for the sneak peek!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates