Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fun...

Does this look like fun or what?
We are having a blast, visiting family and doing a little shopping. I am soaking it all in. Loving every minute. I have seen 2, I repeat 2 chick flicks since being here, which has to be some sort of record for me. We saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie and tonight saw Mama Mia. My sister is a trooper, she is not as much of a movie goer as I am. There aren't that many movies that I am interested in, but I had heard good things about both of them. It was funny, because tonight at Mama Mia, we went to the late showing and the entire movie theatre was empty!! My sister was running a few minutes late so I told her I would sit near the back so that we could find each other. When she walked in we both laughed out loud. We even got to sing along to all of the silly songs, and laugh at Pierce Brosnan singing! (Not much of a singer!)


I am also planning to do a few giveaways next week! I am getting loads of brand-new CHA product sent to me, (I just love some of these scrapbook companies) and I might as well share the goodness with all of you! So keep reading for some RAK's next week. Hope you are having a great start to your week!

2 comments:

Creative Engine said...

this is one of the only plays i've ever seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh

Michelle ~ said...

Heidi, I'm Michelle ~ a friend of Amanda S. I love the shoes!! and what could possibly go wrong wearing that much pink!!! Have a great day ... love your blog.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates