Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scrapbooking is good...

We had so much fun today walking around the showroom floor and taking it all in. I think the first day of the show is always a little overwhelming and you feel like you are rushing around to see everything. The second day you can relax a little, because hopefully you've seen most of it and can go back and look closer at all the cute projects and ooh and ah about details. But here I am rambling and you just want pictures...:) I had a layout on display at the October Afternoon booth that I had no idea would actually be displayed! That was a fun surprise!

More from the same booth using the new Seaside collection...


I just loved this card and phone displayed together.
Lexi had her sweet pinwheel layout on display there also! How cute is this?


Onto the American Crafts booth. I just snapped a few shots of the things that really caught my eye. There is no order here...just eye candy.


We all loved those tiny rosettes with the pearl centers. They are brads people...brads...genius!
New thickers...I think we need them all!

Dear Lizzy had a darling set up in their booth. These paper flowers were tucked into old soda bottles.

I have so much more to share...but it's so late!!! (Or I guess I should say...early...lol.) Back tomorrow with more! Hope you had a fun day!

2 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

What a nice surprise to see your layout of Tanner's sweet little face...and of course Lexi's awesome pinwheel layout. Love all the shots of all the fun new stuff (and the cupcakes)!

Lexi said...

YOU"RE FAMOUS!!! Well Tanner is ;)
SO MUCH FUN my friend!!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates