Friday, July 23, 2010

Newsletter!

Time for another Freehand Scraps Newsletter! I can hardly believe that July is slipping away! If you haven't had a chance to take a look at our July kit "Hula Hoop" there are still some available!
I wanted to share a few projects from the gallery this month that left me feeling inspired and ready to create! Here is a great card that Lexi made this month. I love those layered flowers so bright and colorful...and you know I love the polka dots!
Here is a great layout by Amanda Smith. I love the over sized picture and the crinkly circles...so cute!
My sweet sister came up with this beautiful layout from a recent trip to Scotland. I think these three projects show how versatile this kit really is! I love them all!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm headed out in the morning for Chicago and CHA! I'm so excited to see all the new scrapbook goodies! I'll be posting lots of peeks on the blog so check there for more!

1 comments:

Ms. Chyme said...

wow i love these cards.How i wish i am as creative as your are.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates