Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freedom...

All I can say is I am grateful. Grateful to have my freedom, to live in this beautiful country, and to get to celebrate with my sweet little musketeers. Today was filled with parades, running through sprinklers, bottle feeding fawns, playgrounds and fireworks. Around here we celebrated a day early. The local news was at the parade and interviewed me...along with half of the crowd. I recorded the evening news on the DVR just to see if I actually made the cut and came home to find that I officially had my 30 seconds of fame. I think this is my first TV appearance. I wish I would have taken the time to actually fix my hair this morning. Good grief! LOL!



Tanner mentioned today that "this day just keeps getting better and better." As we laid in the grass looking up at the night sky and made a wish on the first star we saw just before the fireworks display started, I couldn't help but just smile and let the moment sink in deep, deep down. I am blessed. Truly blessed! Thank you Lord for my freedom and the time here and now to enjoy it. Happy 4th of July!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates