Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA!

OK...you would think that after being surrounded all day by beautiful brand new scrapbook products...I would have at least ONE photo to share of some of the goodness. Instead I have lots of pictures of me looking quite crazy eating a cupcake from a sweet little shop called Sweet Mandy B's. Holly and Lexi are the best for letting me drag them around town. I love this city...I love these girls...I would love to live on this particular street in fact. Chicago + Heidi = a very good thing. (We like each other!)
I think this picture really says it all. I picked a red velvet cupcake, Lexi got a creamsicle and a snicker doodle cupcake and Holly picked snicker doodle also. So yummy...especially the frosting.
Lexi knows how to take a mean cupcake shot. (And by mean I mean great...me...not so much!) Holly made me promise I wouldn't post a picture of her eating her cupcake. I will honor her wishes tonight because she is super tired and hasn't had much sleep the last 2 days.

Lexi had to take several shots of me however, because unfortunately I am completely inept at getting one good shot that doesn't look like I have crazy eyes or like I am attacking the cupcake.
See...I told you. (I bet you're glad your reading this right now...this is just sad.)


Afterwards we drove downtown to see the city lights. It was my favorite part of the night. Did I mention how much I love Chicago...I think the girls are probably sick of hearing me talk about it by now.

I'll be back tomorrow with LOTS of scrappiness...promise. Hope you had a good day too!

3 comments:

Ms. Chyme said...

yummy cupcake :)

em said...

So fun! Glad you made it to Sweet Mandy B's! :)

Erin said...

I love Chicago too--so jealous! Looks like you're having a great time--you can't go wrong with cupcakes!!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates