Monday, July 12, 2010

Mondays are good...

I got a lot crossed off the long to-do list today. I've been getting ready for a big Freehand Scraps Open House this Thursday. If you live in central Illinois...you are all invited! I have tons of stuff to sell, lots of extras and great deals! (Email me @ heidi@freehandscraps.com if you want directions!) The best news of all is my scrap studio is totally clean and organized. I can now see the surface of my desk! It's a miracle! I am usually a very organized person, but my scrap space is the one room that is always out of order and messy. I like to leave it all spread out as I am working. I always have lots of projects going at once. So the tidiness of it all is just so nice! I purposely kept walking past just to see how nice it looked throughout the day today. It's maybe going to be the inspiration I need to keep it that way? We'll see. I need to take some pics to share tomorrow. I also made another project using "Hula Hoop" and will take some photos of it tomorrow to share here.

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

ohhh... this Colorado girl is jealous of those in the midwest!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates