Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gallery...

Thought I would share with you a few projects from my gallery this month! My "Old School" layout I dreamt up thinking about how my earliest memories are from about age 5 on. I do remember blurry things like when we had a blind babysitter (thanks a lot mom and dad) and our dog got out and got taken by the dog catcher. That one is vivid. But other than life altering things...the memories really take shape around this time when I was in kindergarten. I made a journaling pocket and added a lot of text of what was going on in my head at this age. Craziness! Wow, that was a lot of explanation for this project. Sorry. :)
Looking at this photo, my hair is the exact same color at the moment...to funny!
My sister asked for a shot of the journaling...click to enlarge. It's mostly silliness...but I was 5 so I'm cutting myself some slack. I think I was funny.

I loved this little journaling stickers by Oct. Afternoon. Yes this was the 8 track day and age.
These photos have been sitting on my desk and I have been waiting to scrap them. It's rare to have photos of me and my girl. I'm always behind the camera. This was taken a few weeks before Halloween, but of course she was already wearing her hand-me-down costume out and about. She is my cuddler.
I'm giving a big shout out to these awesome alphas this month has to offer. Love them!
I cut these flags out and then just popped them with foam adhesive and layered them on top of the existing flags underneath. I strung a tiny little bakers twine through for a fun effect.
I love these embellishments, they coordinate so well together and they aren't even made by the same manufacturer.
I'll be back with more tomorrow! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

love the layouts and those OA stickers are too cute! I still couldn't read the journaling. It only enlarges a bit then shrunk it back down---oh well. You were and still are a cutie!

Erin said...

Got my kit yesterday and it is FABULOUS! I am so excited about the amazing papers and kraft envelopes and other goodies in little baggies---thank you!! Can't wait to get started with it!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates