Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The winning photo...

It isn't this one...even though I like it. (What woman doesn't love shoes!!!?) LOL.

Every year it is always such a pain to schedule a photo shoot...what location? Who can I talk into playing photographer? What to wear? Inside/outside? Include the dog? You know how it goes! My good friend Christy took our pictures this year and was so sweet and patient as I drove all over downtown looking for a good backdrop with good texture. Here is a collection of what she took...I liked them all, but I don't think some of our relatives would have really appreciated a shot of our feet! LOL. That one is just for the scrapbook! Can you guess which shot was the winner? I have decided to do a little giveaway...it is Christmas afterall right? All you have to do is leave a comment here guessing which picture was the winner and I will send off a great little All My Memories wallet to your front door!

Picture #1

Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5

Picture #6
Check back soon for a winner and for our mid-month newsletter!

9 comments:

Penny B. said...

Cute photos!!! I think photo #5.

Holly said...

I will have to guess #3...it is great and yes I want a copy-thanks for asking!! Great photos of you and the kids-love the fun old brick wall background....Wait till you see our Christmas picture??

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Definately #3, I LOVE #3, but they are all cute.

Mandi Buchanan said...

What a fun photo shoot! I love #3!!!!

Jamie said...

What great photos! Love that wall! I vote #5! :)

Kuhnhausens said...

I love them all but my guess would have to be #4. Your family is beautiful!!

Jen said...

I think #3:) I love the background! The kiddos look so Happy. You look so content, happy and peaceful. All around awesome picture!!!!

Danette said...

Heidi~
I love these pictures of you and the kids. You look very Jackie-O.
Quite glamorous in your pretty furry thing!:) I really enjoyed our chat while you were somewhere in the state of Iowa. Happy trails & Merry Christmas! Love to you all, Danette

truleetraci said...

Love them all! Especially the one with the shoes! But my guess is #3... Merry Christmas!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates