Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Newsletter time!

Freehand Scraps Newsletter
Happy New Year!! Just wanted to send out a quick newsletter to thank each and every one of you for your support of Freehand Scraps! We are so excited, as we begin 2009, to provide monthly kits packed with products, ideas, and inspiration. It is my hope that each month when you receive your kit from Freehand Scraps that it puts a smile on your face...how could a box full of scrapbooking goodies not? LOL. So here's to a wonderful year ahead, we wish you all of the best things that life has to offer!

I am beyond excited to share with you our January kit "Spiffy." I love, love, love the colors and funky elements included in it. I have so many projects (other than my gallery) that I am working on with it, that I am sure I will use every single piece of it! This color combination of gray and yellow and blue is just one of my favorites right now!

You are also getting an exclusive wool felt cloud that was handmade for each of your kits. It is just about the cutest little thing I have ever seen! And finally, this newsletter just wouldn't be complete without me sharing a little peek at what will be in our gallery this month. Get ready to drool. (Isn't our design team amazing!?)
This is a layout by Celeste Smith...love it!
Another little peek of my gallery.
Make sure to check out the whole kit and all of the designers inspiration tomorrow at 8 a.m. CST. See you then! Happy New Year!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates