Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snowy days...

It's been a snowy week here. Just in time to get us into the holiday spirit! The kids were yelling when they woke up and saw it had snowed! They were so excited! They ran all over the place making snow angels and trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues.
I also had to share our family coloring contest tradition. We almost always color this same page. It's so fun to share this tradition with the kids now. We colored this page together, with them helping and also choosing the colors I could use.
There is nothing like a fresh box of Crayola's! My kids love art and drawing and pretty much anything that has to do with paper. Gee I wonder where they get that from?? LOL.


Awww...look at Chloe's "Cinderella at the ball" hairstyle on Thanksgiving. It took me about a half an hour to it, but it was very cute in the end, and she was so excited! Her wish was my command!

Tomorrow I plan to share some holiday projects that I have up around the house. I love this time of year, I pretty much have the house decorated (Thanks Mom!) And it is getting me in the Christmas spirit even more! Hope you have a great night!


1 comments:

grandma joyce said...

Heidi - Looks like Tanner and Chloe had a ball playing in the snow. Chloe's hairstyle is just precious. Oh, how I want to give those two one "huge" hug - miss them oh so much.

Love, Grandma Joyce

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates