Friday, December 12, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Well, I am in a good mood for a lot of good reasons.

1. I got 2 big boxes from Basic Grey just now...loving it!

2. I am going to crop tonight with my friends! (It's been too long!)

3. It's Friday! (That's a no-brainer)

4. I get to share a sneak peek of our January kit with all of you!


When I saw that Heidi Swapp cobalt blue alphabet, I was in LoVe! So I designed a kit around this color scheme. I love the way it turned out! It would coordinate well with wintry photos because of all of the blue, but would also work for so many other occasions! I am going to get to play with mine tonight at the crop! I just need to get some photos printed really quick. Off to play!

Have a super, wonderful, fabulous weekend!

1 comments:

Holly said...

love the kit! I cannot wait to see it when you come at Christmas. I hope you were able to get your gallery started and I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

Love,
Holly

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates