Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Parasol!!

I am thrilled to introduce you to our newest kit "Parasol" this morning! I really had fun working with this kit...and made so many fun things with it! Have you had a chance yet to see the gallery? You really must head over to the website and check it all out. Very cute things. You know you want one!!

TWO alphabets!
Lots of fun little embellishments! You get 11 of these Girls Paperie die cuts!

The parasol fabric that I adore and also these sweet flocked chipboard shapes!

There is just so much packed into this kit! And if you are like me and don't want to buy an entire package of flowers or frames or chipboard because you know you will never use it all...then this is the kit for you! There is just enough of each embellisment to not be overwhelming!
I hope you love it as much as I do!! I'm working on a newsletter also so be checking your inboxes soon! Hugs...and I hope you had a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

em said...

Looks like a fantastic kit! :)

Ria said...

nice blog

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates