Saturday, June 19, 2010

Must have...

Central air. Must have...and I am not a "AC" kind of girl...I like the windows open and the fresh air. But when the heat index hits 100 degrees with the humidity, you must have it. I have 2 AC units at my house and one had needed to be repaired but it never got too bad because we had the second one. We woke up this morning and the second one was not working, so we had the repairman out working on it. I'll just summarize the situation by saying...you can make a lot of money in that profession. I'm just sayin'!

Here is a little something that is making me happy today...you can find them at Target in their seasonal section. $3 of bliss. I am currently trying to decide where they belong.
Here's a sneak peek of what I accomplished cropping last night. Those glitter buttons rock! You are going to love July's kit!
Here is Chloe practicing her picture taking skills with my phone. LOL! I kind of like the blur...I have less wrinkles that way. :)

And last but not least...I really think I must have a dress with this double collar. This one is from Ruche, but it would be fun (and way cheaper) to try and make it myself...what do you think Mom? (FYI: I would never attempt such a thing without my sewing genius of a mother.)



Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi--
the dress is adorable and it's
actually not too tough to make.
you need a basic pattern...maybe
you can even find one with one
collar and we can add the second.
piping on the edge is nice and
easy peasy. we can do it.
miss you tons.

Amanda Smith said...

Oh no! Sorry about the a/c, but you are right, it is a must have with 100 degree weather.

Your peek looks so cute! I am loving this kit.

Just Call Me Grammy said...

1. The second ac too :o(
2. You don't have any wrinkles :o)
3. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the July kit and I do LOVE those glitter buttons
4. That dress would be ADORABLE on you!

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi...
just viewed the new kit at hollY's
and it's the best ever. i love
this new kit and all the papers.
her gallery is going to be great!
i think i have to purchase this one....the alphabets/stamps &
the tape. gotta have it.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates