Thursday, June 17, 2010

currently:

watching: So You Think You Can Dance
listening: to Ian Axel (this cute video)
eating: pretzel m&m's
drinking: water but I really want a limeade
wearing: a sundress
feeling: content but with lots on my mind
weather: 90 degrees with lots of humidity (is it weird that I like it?)
wanting: a pedicure
needing: to sweep the floors
thinking: about wishing I could be with my dad on Father's day
enjoying: browsing the bookstore today without the kids in tow
planning: for a crop

I made my Dad a gift for Father's Day this year. I hope he likes it! I really hope he likes it...and since he reads my blog, I can only show you peeks of it here.




Have a great night!

2 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

This looks cute! I hope you post pictures of the whole thing next week.

I am so bad, I just did not feel like making Father's day cards this year...but I let go of the guilt and mailed out my store bought ones proudly! :)

daisyfleur said...

Lovely idea!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates