Thursday, May 6, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3

Well it's been a few days...and since technology (or namely a computer virus) has not been my friend this week...get ready for a "longish" post. I must admit that I *barely* lived without my laptop for the last couple of days. I never quite realized how dependent I am on it...even with being able to access the internet on my iPhone. I did trying blogging from my iPhone...with not much luck. SO, here is a little recap. The week in the life project is coming along...in Heidi's time frame that means that I have photos uploaded ready to be ordered. This is an accomplishment in and of itself...but I really do want to get started on constructing the album, I think it's going to be a favorite of mine. :) Here are a few more week in the life photos. This makes me wonder if my car actually can reach speeds this high?

Rain on the sunroof...this was Chloe's idea to take this photo. Smart girl.
Nothing says spring like this! Chloe pretty much asks me to go back and see this little guy every day!

This dresser needed some love and new paint...but I drooled over it at a neighbors garage sale for 2o minutes, I loved it!
Emails and lots of big things happening around here.

And here is another layout from my gallery. "Dreamer." I love this combination of papers!
This kit has such an awesome set of embellishments!
I actually shredded fibers from the edge of the fabric paper to give it a little "fringe." This paper is one of my favorites in this kit. So fun!
Last but not least...one of my all-time favorite quotes!

Speaking of quotes like this and sentiments...I have a little stack of them on my scrap desk that I save just to add to my albums. Words inspire me! I am heading into my studio tomorrow! Be back to share more. It's good to be back in blog land! Hope you had a great day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates