Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mr. Sun?

Time for Mr. Sun to make an appearance here!! It's been rainy...I mean like my grass is 6 inches tall already, raining. Not much you can do about it until it stops raining and dries out. So I headed out to mow today. I had already gotten some of it done on Friday, which was the last time we didn't have rain. This afternoon while I was out mowing I saw a snake, which nearly made me park the tractor and head indoors. If you know me, you know my biggest fear is snakes! I almost got him, but my John Deere doesn't maneuver as well as the squirmy snake. Let's just say for the rest of the afternoon I mowed with my toes in the middle of the tractor! Eeek!

I worked on this layout a bit yesterday and put the finishing touches on it. I fell in love with this Prima paper at the summer show. It's fringe at the bottom and circles with stitching scream "circus" to me. My new Girls Paperie sticker letters were the perfect match for the title. There is lots of random bits added here and there.
The token ticket is from our "Brilliant" kit. The butterfly is Sassafras, the chipboard heart is Me and My Big Ideas, the journaling card is by Little Yellow Bicycle.

It's a good thing this spiral stitching and fringe was added for me...I never would have taken the time to add that!

Hope you all had a great day! I'm off to workout and try to make up for the box of Junior Mints I ate today. I think subconsciously I bought them because I was so distraught about the snake! LOL! Comfort food I guess? That's what I'll call it!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates