Sunday, May 2, 2010

Introducing...

"Cherry Blossom!" It's on sale on the website and full of spring time goodness. I loved this kit! (Did I already say that? I know, but I really did love it!) Here are a few photos of it! This shows the whole kit...except for the fabric. There are 10 fun sheets of patterned paper, including new fabric paper by Dear Lizzy. There is an awesome alphabet by October Afternoon, plus a second Bingo alphabet by Jenni Bowlin Studios! There are some fun felt shapes and badges that are also from the Dear Lizzy line, one yard of pink crochet trim by Fancy Pants, plus a sweet little journaling card by MME. I don't think I could pick one thing as my favorite! It is perfect for Easter photos, and birthday parties, or plain old spring time pictures. You'll have to be sure you look at the gallery to get some inspiration. The girls out did themselves this month!
These are the darling JBS buttons! I want them in every color!
That strawberry felt shape is perfect in my opinion...and the stitching is already done for you! The polka dot fabric paper is under it and you can somewhat see the texture in this photo. (It is self adhesive by the way which makes it easy to use.)



I sort of missed National Scrapbooking Day here on the blog yesterday! I have had my family in town all week and Chloe had her preschool program yesterday. It was a smashing success, and all I could think of as she was up there singing was that this was her last preschool program. She is heading to kindergarten next year and getting so big. I was reminded ALL over again, just how important documenting these days is. Scrapbooking those memories and this time in our lives is a gift. One that we can look back on and remember all of the fun that we had and what we've learned. I am planning a giveaway soon, and I will probably get a newsletter sent out tomorrow with details on that. Hope you all had a beautiful weekend!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi
lOve the papers in this kit!
especially the big flower print...
so cute. lOve the paper birds you
gave me. they are so cute we are
thinking of a 'make & take' patterned after them for the 21st crop & holly will design a card too.

i just chose 32 papers....10 were the graph style from scenic route. eek paper is addictive.
prayed for you and everyone tonite.
nanalYnn

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates