Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And another...

Today has been the best kind of day...mostly because it started with someone ELSE mowing my yard this morning. I've just been on cloud nine ever since. It was the first day of summer vacation for Tanner who promptly celebrated it with an almost 3 hour nap this afternoon. He must have needed the rest, but I'm just crossing my fingers that he'll go to bed tonight!


The real reason for this post, is I have yet another sneak peek to share of our June kit "Parasol." I know it's tiny...but oh such cute things! You may be asking, is that a flocked gorgeous grey transparency I see? Yes, you are correct...and I think I would like to just go ahead and wallpaper a wall using it thank you very much. This kit is full of the latest color combo of greys and soft yellows and oranges (or this pretty salmon color.) Swoon!

I think these Thickers are also my most favorite alpha I have ever put in a kit. They should really develop more embellishments that are foam, I love them! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Heidi, I agree about the alphas, I have sets and sets of this font in foam!
Happy Summer! I'll mow your grass, i have never used a ride on mower, looks like fun, at least once that is!

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi---thanks for the sneak of
'parasol'. i lOve that sheet of
paper with the little parasols on it
veRY cOOl!!
and yes i think you probably need one
of the real embroidered parasols we saw at relics for your cute new and redone scrap room. maybe.

Penny B. said...

WOWEE what an amazing sneak!! Those alphas rock!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates