Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The last...

few days of 2009, and I am in major "reflection" mode. What a blessed year it's been! I celebrated my birthday yesterday and as I was putting Chloe to bed the night before she said "Oh Mommy, are you just SO excited for your birthday tomorrow?" I tried to explain to her that as we get "older" *ahem* adults don't get as excited about birthdays as kids do. She couldn't understand how in the world I couldn't be positively thrilled. You know, I think she's right. Another year has passed and that time is definitely something to celebrate! I really am looking forward to the year ahead with great expectation. There is so much to be thankful for and to look forward to. There are lessons to learn and places for improvement, there are things to celebrate and chances and possibility...and I just can't help but get a little smile on my face. I love what a new year brings....HOPE, and more love than I deserve! So from little old me...sending you wishes for a wonderful New Year to you! :)

I have been busy at work preparing for our fabulous new January kit to be up for sale on the 1st! (8:00 a.m. CST) It's called "Old Acquaintance" and I think you're going to LOVE it! Wanna see some sneak peeks? Check it out
HERE. Now it's straight back to the scrap studio for me...lots to accomplish!
Back with more sneak peeks tomorrow!

1 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

reflecting on this past year and
thinking.... life is but a breath.
better make it cOUnt for something.
i am determined to savor this new
year and peOple and especiallY be
gratefUl for what the LOrd is dOing
and has dOne for us. we miss YOu
and the two gigglers. love YOUr kits
and your blOg.

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates