Saturday, March 7, 2009

Zoo day...

We had the most pleasant day yesterday...the weather was bea-u-ti-ful...the kids were happy...and we took the opportunity to head to the zoo. If you asked the kids, the zoo is their idea of a perfect day! (You'll notice that Chloe is yet again wearing my sunglasses. LOL.)
The otters are my favorite! Aren't they the cutest?

The kids insisted on posing on this tiger for a picture. It's tradition. I thought it was remarkable looking back on the pictures I had taken of them in the past. This one is from yesterday.

This one is Chloe just a year and a half ago. What a difference!
(This was the year we went trick-or-treating at the zoo in costume.) Wow they have changed so much!

It reminds me just why I scrapbook...they are growing up way too fast! It's supposed to be rainy here for the rest of our weekend. I must admit it is very dreary. That's what happens when you get a day of perfect weather...it makes the normal weather seem awful afterwards! LOL. I hope you have a great weekend and that you see the sun!

2 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

No sun here :-) The pictures are adorable--glad you enjoyed the day.

Amanda Smith said...

Cute pictures! I wish it was 70 degrees here...we had snow today, luckily it mostly melted by the end of day.

Oh, and Charlie has that whale shirt also! Too funny, looks like we could dress our boys as twins if we wanted too...

Love ya,
Mandy

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates