Friday, March 20, 2009

Rockin' the FS shirt!

I am in full kit mode here today...up to my eyeballs in patterned paper and embellishments! (Doesn't sound too bad huh?) So I decided I needed to rock the Freehand Scraps shirt my mom and I made. Don't you love it? My body is definitely not the best model...LOL...but I don't care I am proud to wear it! I was taking the picture telling myself "suck it in girl!" Hee hee. The camera really does add 10 pounds right? (wink)
The little badge says "brilliant." Love it! Seriously you've got to get yourself some iron-ons and make yourself a shirt. This was fun. But in my case I had better wait until my mom is in town to make another one, because she is the BEST at making a "c" into an "e" when I mess up!
And as I am "working" the kids are hard at work too. This is a shopping/jungle safari/guitar rock concert/game they made up. There are also lots of couch pillows involved! They are having fun, and that makes me smile!

Tonight I am planning on scrapbooking and working on my gallery. I am also still making b-day cards for the thousand and one March birthdays we have this month! I'll share those tomorrow! Hope you have a happy first-day-of-spring-Friday! What a good combination!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Keep rockin' it! It is so cute! love the kids setup-it reminds me of my house. Have a great night creating and I cannot wait to see them in the gallery soon!

truleetraci said...

Awesome Tee Heidi!!!
You ARE brilliant!!
Looks like fun to make!

Your kids make me want to be a KID again!

First day of Spring and My birthday all in one! Yeah!
I had such a BLESSED day!

can't wait to see the gallery!!!
You inspire me SO!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates