Monday, March 23, 2009

A day without internet...

Is just plain frustrating! Especially on a Monday when there is a lot of catch-up from the weekend going on. So instead, we worked in the yard and pruned bushes and trees. This yard of mine is a full-time job and I am sadly lacking the time to keep it as nice as I should. Just thinking of mowing it every week in the months ahead makes my head spin. Where am I going to find that extra 4 hours every week? It's a good thing we'll have more daylight hours!

The internet magically started working again this afternoon...so I was able to get a few things accomplished. I am working hard on my gallery and will be sharing some sneak peeks this week! This was a fun kit and I am really liking the colors a lot. So "springy" (is that a word?) LOL.

I thought I would share a few things that I am loving right now. The first is a internet radio station that allows you to pick a song or artist and they create an entire radio station around that style of music. It's commercial free and free to use and is my latest obsession! I have about 5 different "stations" created around some of my favorite songs. The best part is that you can click a button saying whether you like the song they are playing or not. If you don't like it, they tell you that they will NEVER play that song again on your station. Now if only the radio stations in the car did that! Hee hee. My favorite "station" was based on the song "By Your Side" by 10th Avenue North. Check it out!

I am also loving this right now. I think I would pick either the lemon or lime. So cool that she used tinted concrete for the color inside the silver image.

Hope you have a great night! I'll be back with some gallery goodness tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates