Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gallery...

Thought I would take a quick minute to share my layouts from the gallery this month. I have one more project I was working on with this kit that I still want to finish up, and I still have lots of things left-over. Gotta love that! This is probably my favorite thing I made. Tanner is constantly hanging his artwork all over the house on anything that a magnet will stick to. He discovered that the trash cans work well...and this is what greeted me first thing in the morning. I love seeing his latest artwork proudly displayed on my trash can.

I hand-cut my "art" title and painted green behind it to make it pop.

My little guy has a big birthday this month...so I had to make him a card.
This page didn't turn out at all like I had planned! Who says that every page has to have a picture...right? I really just wanted to play with my art supplies here.

This page is all about our annual Thanksgiving coloring contest. We do this same page EVERY single year. I haven't ever scrapbooked this tradition and I thought it was about time.

I am in love with all of the polka-dots in this month's kit. Can you tell? LOL.


I am working on getting a newsletter out in the next few days, so be checking your inbox for that! I hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

nAnnAlYnn said...

heidi,
looks like you actually cut each owl
out and used dots to give it dimension. very cool...love the
borders. details details.
thanks for putting your gallery on the blog so we can see all the details that get lost online but we
would notice if we could see firsthand.
miss you,
nAnnAlYnn

Marie said...

I love your page about being a single mom -- it's been a tough thing to scrapbook about -- figuring out how to capture complex emotions - esp. when it's complicated {still married but living apart} -- so I appriciate that you don't have to have a picture - and yet you can capture so much. Awesome! I'm glad I am reading your blog these days!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates