Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So. Very. Tired.

This will be short and sweet. I am SO very tired. I have a mile-long to do list. It's really overwhelming. I have a house that is painted every shade of ugly. And there are at least 2-4 coats on nearly every wall...except for the closets. So it's hard for me to visualize the end result. I like what is in the works so far....but it's hard to hang any kind of picture on a wall that's so ugly. The ugliest room is the upstairs bedroom. The nicest room is my bedroom. Wasn't that nice of the previous owners? Oh my word. I have so much work to do. I can't wait to show before and afters...it's going to be EPIC. (By the way that is my word of the day today...I put it in a few emails too. I haven't used that word in forever.) I need some time to get those plans underway, not to mention pick out paint colors. I spent 2 hours last week scraping with a putty knife, none the less, glitter glue off of the hard wood floors in the kitchen. And today I caught the 5th mouse in the last 3 weeks in a trap. Tomorrow is another day...and it's a good thing Jesus is waiting there for me with new mercies.  I'm ready for it!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates