Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ahhhh...a new home!

ahhh...a new home for the little blog. A new home in Minnesota. A new school for the kids. A new job to top it all off. I have to say that I am more than a little over-whelmed. I haven't had to juggle being a single mom and working full time up until this point. To top it all off, the kids have both been sick with colds since we moved (TWO WEEKS!) they are more like the colds that NEVER end! Tanner's turned into an ear infection. Not to mention that we are still trying to find a schedule that works for us all. It's amazing how a change in location can do that to you. But instead of dwelling on the boxes that I still need to unpack, and the worries I have through all of this. I am focusing on the positives. Like how much fun we are having here!

We have a park that is right next to our townhomes. The kids are BIG fans. The dog barked his head off at anything that moved while we were there but it was otherwise pretty uneventful. We walked all the way out to the middle of the lake on the dock and back again. It was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
You can barely see the dock that leads to the water, as the sun was setting, and as Tanner was planning all of our future fishing trips. I thought to myself how blessed I am.
I should have taken my real camera because the light was good and the weather was warm, and the kids were having so much fun.
How was your weekend??

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates