Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's nearly midnight...

Why on earth do I only have time to post on the blog here at midnight? My bed is calling my name, but I still want to remember this day. It was busy and stressful at work today and I almost forgot to pick the kids up for school on time. I was one of the last mothers there. (Not a great feeling!) But they were happy as clams when I got there chatting with Chloe's new teacher all about how dogs can die if they eat chocolate and Mrs. Brandeen was telling them that if you give them hydrogen peroxide it makes them throw up and saves their lives. The kids thought that was fascinating.

They are excited everytime we pull into the garage that there is the possibility that there could be a dead mouse in a trap. So weird.

Chloe is eating bagels and cream cheese like they are going out of style. It's never a question what she wants in her lunch everyday. Don't even bother to ask if she wants turkey or peanut butter and jelly. It's always a bagel. I'm fairly certain I could wrap some up for Christmas and she would be over-joyed! :)

Tanner brought home a book tonight called "The Little Panda" which we have read the past 2 nights. He says now that the panda is his favorite animal and rode to school with his stuffed panda on his lap and played all afternoon with it. When it was nearly dinner time he came in and gave me a big kiss on the cheek and asked in his sweetest voice if we could please eat dinner at Panda Express? Of course the stuffed panda came also and one of the employees there told him she would trade him dinner for the panda. Tanner wasn't game, so she told them if they ate their dinner she would bring them both a treat. They both got a free chocolate chip cookie and I have a feeling they will be asking to eat there a lot in the future.

I cut Chloe's super long hair last night and we can finally brush through it again easily. It was out of control long. She wakes up in the morning and looks like she lived through a tornado.

I was uploading my iphone photos the other day and found roughly 245 photos that she had taken the first day we moved in to our new house. I thought it was super interesting to see the things she thought were worthy of taking photos of. Here are a few.

My new couch! :)



Looking through these just makes me laugh, those 2 bring joy and laughter and life and brightness to my life everyday! Just remembered I haven't made the kids lunches for the morning yet. Better wrap it up here! Good night!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates