Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snowy Saturday...

After a busy, busy work week I was really looking forward to today. NO plans, and snow in the forecast...means a guaranteed day at home! Just what we all needed I think. Even my silly dog was so excited that we were home with him all day long...he just kept coming over and playing with all of us...or at least trying to talk us into throwing a toy for him. The kids watched cartoons this morning as I continued to unpack. Seriously...as I was unpacking boxes...I just wanted to throw a ton of stuff away! I'm not sure how some of this stuff made the cut and got packed into boxes to make it all the way here. I cannot believe how many toys we have! I went through a bunch of books and toys and made a donation box. I just can't stand clutter and being stressed out by all of our "stuff!"

The kids played in the snow and sledded down the small hill in our front yard. They loved it, and finally came in for some lunch and hot chocolate. The temperature is supposed to be in the 30's all week long with more snow fore casted so it looks like there will be a lot more snow to play in. I just hope my little car gets us to church in the morning.

The best part of the snow today...besides being beautiful...is that I did not have to shovel. The association takes care of that. Hallelujah for snow removal. But I didn't get any photos taken and I do regret that. Maybe I'll get a few tomorrow? Hope you are warm and cozy!

P.S. I got this posted before midnight!! Woo hoo!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates