Friday, September 3, 2010

Mysterious...

Today I was the "Mystery Reader" for Chloe's kindergarten class. I was instructed that I could come in disguise. That can only mean one thing. Mustaches!! Which I made for all of the kids also. They thought it was pretty fun. I read the story "The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear." Basically the mouse disguises the strawberry to try and fool the bear so he won't eat it. It's a cute book. We decorated paper strawberries I cut out for them and then disguised them using googly eyes and of course these mustaches. It was so much fun...and it reminded me how much fun I had teaching kindergarten!



They ALL begged me to take their picture! Aren't they cute? It was a fun excuse to make some silly mustaches! Next...the layout I promised!! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! :)

2 comments:

truleetraci said...

oh how FUN for you AND the kids!!! Love the mustaches in KG colors! LOL
why did you quit teaching??

Anastasia said...

Oh! Kids are so much fun and so cute! I can tell you had great time!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates