Monday, September 27, 2010

Good times...

Scrap Fest was a totally fun event! We (October Afternoon) taught 2 classes there, both were mini albums and we used two of my very favorite October Afternoon lines, Fly A Kite and Thrift Shop. I left feeling inspired, and with the urge to scrapbook! Thanks ladies for making it such a fun weekend!
The only unfortunate part of the venue was the lighting...it definitely wasn't good for photography!
I had some ladies that were totally prepared with a shiny stack of photos to be added to their pages, and were some of the fastest scrappers I have ever seen. (I'm totally jealous by the way...I am not a speedy scrapper at all!) I had others that collected the contents of the class kit and sat back and relaxed...ready to take their project home to complete where they had all the time in the world and ALL of their supplies. To each their own...it works!

October Afternoon had lots of fun giveaways and their class kits were packed with products! We had a great time! The ladies all raved about how cute everything was!

It was so much fun to get to see what Scrap Fest was all about! My girlfriends and I have always talked about going for a weekend getaway...and even though I wasn't actually taking the classes, I had a blast watching everyone else get to! Thanks to each one of you for coming!

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Hi Heidi,
It was so much fun to meet you at scrapfest! The event was crazy this year. I was overwhelmed the first day. Hope you made it through! Good luck in MN! It's going to be beautiful this week. Can't wait to see all the stuff you make with the OA products!
~Kasey (from the pic!)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates