Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blinkie link!

This was the view from my window this past week. Fall is such a fleeting season! This week most of these leaves have fallen now and it's looking a lot like winter outside. And since I have forgotten to share the blinkie link here yet (shame on me!!!) here it is:

http://freehandscraps.com/images/fs-ad-120x120-nov09.gif

A few silly shots of Chloe and me playing photographer in the car with the iphone. (She loves doing this!) And when we are waiting for preschool to start, there's nothing better to do!

And I'm sharing the rest of my gallery too...you may have seen this leaf garland I shared here using the fabric and ribbon in the kit. But just in case, here it is again.

And last but not least the little card I put together using the sweet little Prima elephant. I painted a little strip behind the embellishments to make them stand out a little bit more. I trimmed the bird sitting on the elephants back and the cloud from a sheet of patterned paper, and finished it off with a decorative edge from the Sassafras Lass paper on the bottom edge. Wouldn't everyone you know love to get a handmade card from you?
Hope you all have a great night! And check out the November gallery for more!

1 comments:

Holly said...

cute pics of you two girls....and the fall scenery is spectacular. Love the leaf garland and the other projects in your gallery. I cannot get enought of those cute pre-stitched prima shapes!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates