Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where have I been?

Well there have been some BIG changes for the 3 Musketeers! First of all...if you didn't know we are back in Illinois. The land of warmth! After a LOOOONG and freezing cold winter in Minnesota I am beyond thrilled to be home again. Yesterday it was 83 degrees. Seriously. It doesn't get better than that! So much has happened since my last post in January!! I really don't know where to start!


We just celebrated Tanner's birthday party last weekend...he requested a "green frog party" which was a breeze to pull of with the help of my Slice die cut machine. (I am still squealing with all the fun I am having with that silly little cutter!) I made the kids pose for a very green picture before the party got started.
Then a silly face picture...oh my...their teacher is a saint, because these kids are FULL of energy! LOL!
Green paper lanterns, and frogs dangled from the chandelier. We made a frog craft that was fun, and had green cupcakes and green mint chocolate chip ice cream.
This tree house was one of Tanner's gifts that I had gotten for him and I thought after he opened it that it would be the perfect place to house all of our green frog cupcakes! The table was also filled with green snacks. Green grapes, green apples, strawberries and a little candy too. I apologized to all the parents as they picked up their kids as they were very wound up! :)



I will be forever grateful for the sweet, precious boy that the Lord blessed me with 8 years ago. He is a true GIFT! His love for life and art and animals is contagious. I can't help but be excited for the things that he is passionate about. I don't think Tanner will ever wonder what he wants to do with his life. He is absolutely fascinated by so many things. He has so many God-given gifts and talents...and I love him like crazy!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates