Thursday, July 15, 2010

Open house!

First of all a huge thank you for all of your sweet comments about my little scrap space. You are all so kind! I wish we all were neighbors and could get together to scrapbook every week, I have a giant sized room that would fit us all! The open house today was a lot of fun! There was a pretty steady flow of people coming and going...and when I finally got to sit down tonight I felt exactly how I felt when I used to work in retail. T-i-r-e-d! But it was so fun! I love it that I share this hobby with so many great ladies! Thank you to everyone who came. I think I actually could open a small scrapbook store...seriously! So thanks for taking some of it off of my hands!

So I got a Prima newsletter in my inbox today...look at that cover of their new summer catalog. The first thing I thought of was if I was a clothing designer I would make a dress with a bodess covered with these beauties with a full short skirt. Can you picture it? I would have to tone down the dressy-ness of it by throwing a jean jacket on with it...and maybe a pair of Chuck Taylor's. Yep...pretty perfect. Maybe I will make that dress a reality someday...my Mom is coming to town and she is a sewing genius. We shall see.
And speaking of CHA...it's coming up in a week or so and I am getting super excited. I love getting to see all the new products that are coming out...and have been getting my fair share of sneak peeks and it all looks really fun! Besides my sister and Lexi are going with me...and we are going to have a blast!

2 comments:

em said...

I don't want to hear about the open house!! I'm jealous!!

Can we plan to find a place to meet?? We must meet. :)

(I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! Stop on by!!)

Lexi said...

CAN NOT WAIT HEIDI!!!!!
Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you friend :)

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates